AMD Fuel is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it occupies around 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0101.2208.39702
of AMD Fuel. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 04:14:20.953