This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the application AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk and is titled Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executables are installed beside AMD Fuel. They occupy about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2012.0617.2206.37674
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:38:11.037