This page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Fuel is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They occupy 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0806.1156.19437
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:37:57.683