This page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Fuel is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it takes close to 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy about 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.0616.814.12899
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:30:56.867