This page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info about AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Fuel is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and occupies 292.50 KB (299520 bytes).
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy an average of 10.76 MB (11277824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (380.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (552.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1101.1244.20992
of AMD Fuel. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Fuel in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:00:58.873