You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info about AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is titled Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AMD Fuel. They take an average of 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Fuel version 2014.0522.2157.37579
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-10 10:05:12.030