AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. Usually the AMD Fuel application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it takes approximately 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Fuel version 2011.1102.8.41498
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:38:47.897