AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it occupies approximately 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AMD Fuel. They take 433.00 KB (443392
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This data is about AMD Fuel version 2014.0716.1049.17531
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 20:29:15.560