AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. AMD Fuel is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. The program's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Fuel version 2013.1204.826.15053
alone. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 06:18:36.363