AMD Fuel is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to AMD Fuel at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel program is found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during install. AMD Fuel's primary file takes about 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) and its name is Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which take 7.50 MB (7865120
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (571.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (5.51 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (647.70 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2015.0620.303.3526
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 05:43:39.553