Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computerAvira
. Check out here
for more information on Avira. More data about the program Avira Free Antivirus can be seen at http://www.avira.com/free-av
. Avira Free Antivirus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Avira Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named avcenter.exe and its approximative size is 379.78 KB (388896 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Avira Free Antivirus. They occupy about 11.55 MB (12115048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.28 KB)
- avcenter.exe (379.78 KB)
- avconfig.exe (449.28 KB)
- avgnt.exe (377.28 KB)
- avguard.exe (105.78 KB)
- avnotify.exe (260.28 KB)
- avrestart.exe (176.78 KB)
- avscan.exe (610.78 KB)
- avshadow.exe (241.78 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (56.28 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (541.78 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (226.78 KB)
- avwsc.exe (113.95 KB)
- fact.exe (470.78 KB)
- guardgui.exe (166.78 KB)
- inssda64.exe (165.28 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (81.28 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (82.28 KB)
- setup.exe (758.28 KB)
- update.exe (593.28 KB)
- updrgui.exe (45.28 KB)
- wsctool.exe (76.78 KB)
This web page is about Avira Free Antivirus version 220.127.116.1188
only. Click on the links below for other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application released by Avira. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Avira Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avira.com/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-19 14:21:43.863