Avira Free Antivirus
You can find below details on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PCAvira
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Avira. Please follow http://www.avira.ru/free-av
if you want to read more on Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Avira Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 382.45 KB (391632 bytes) on disk and is called avcenter.exe.
The following executables are contained in Avira Free Antivirus. They occupy 9.35 MB (9803176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.72 MB)
- avadmin.exe (83.95 KB)
- avcenter.exe (382.45 KB)
- avconfig.exe (488.99 KB)
- avgnt.exe (340.49 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avnotify.exe (296.99 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (457.49 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (454.45 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (227.45 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.93 KB)
- fact.exe (483.49 KB)
- guardgui.exe (169.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (84.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (699.99 KB)
- update.exe (599.49 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (78.95 KB)
This info is about Avira Free Antivirus version 188.8.131.527
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is a program offered by the software company Avira. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". The Avira Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.ru/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-12 10:50:51.317