Avira Free Antivirus
This page is about Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. Additional info about Avira can be read here
. You can read more about related to Avira Free Antivirus at http://www.avira.com/free-av
. Usually the Avira Free Antivirus program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus. avcenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 686.74 KB (703224 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Avira Free Antivirus. They occupy an average of 21.93 MB (22991768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (408.24 KB)
- avcenter.exe (686.74 KB)
- avconfig.exe (801.74 KB)
- avgnt.exe (686.80 KB)
- sched.exe (422.74 KB)
- avira_en____fm.exe (4.31 MB)
- avnotify.exe (686.24 KB)
- avrestart.exe (533.80 KB)
- avscan.exe (991.24 KB)
- avshadow.exe (609.80 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (399.80 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (968.80 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (968.30 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (508.24 KB)
- avwsc.exe (1,019.20 KB)
- ccuac.exe (455.24 KB)
- checkt.exe (392.74 KB)
- fact.exe (858.80 KB)
- guardgui.exe (643.30 KB)
- inssda64.exe (477.74 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (441.30 KB)
- licmgr.exe (473.74 KB)
- setup.exe (1.75 MB)
- setuppending.exe (409.24 KB)
- toastnotifier.exe (68.24 KB)
- update.exe (1.02 MB)
- updrgui.exe (385.24 KB)
- wsctool.exe (482.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 188.8.131.522
only. For more Avira Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is a program released by Avira. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.com/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 19:15:39.507