Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. More info about Avira can be read here
. More info about the app Avira Free Antivirus can be seen at http://www.avira.ru/free-av
. Avira Free Antivirus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder, subject to the user's choice. Avira Free Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. The application's main executable file is named avcenter.exe and occupies 378.28 KB (387360 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Avira Free Antivirus. They occupy an average of 11.29 MB (11836208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avcenter.exe (378.28 KB)
- avconfig.exe (448.78 KB)
- avgnt.exe (375.78 KB)
- avguard.exe (106.78 KB)
- avnotify.exe (278.28 KB)
- avrestart.exe (176.78 KB)
- avscan.exe (624.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (77.28 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (56.78 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (551.78 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (226.78 KB)
- avwsc.exe (161.20 KB)
- fact.exe (469.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (164.78 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (81.28 KB)
- licmgr.exe (112.35 KB)
- sched.exe (83.28 KB)
- setup.exe (773.28 KB)
- setuppending.exe (89.28 KB)
- update.exe (612.78 KB)
- updrgui.exe (45.28 KB)
This info is about Avira Free Antivirus version 18.104.22.1687
alone. For more Avira Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application by Avira. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Avira Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. When you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.ru/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-26 02:47:37.350