Avira Free Antivirus
This info is about Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PCAvira
. More information about Avira can be seen here
. More information about the software Avira Free Antivirus can be seen at http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
. Usually the Avira Free Antivirus application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Avira Free Antivirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. The application's main executable file is titled avcenter.exe and occupies 321.05 KB (328760 bytes).
Avira Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.53 MB (8943008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (80.05 KB)
- avcenter.exe (321.05 KB)
- avconfig.exe (421.55 KB)
- avgnt.exe (337.05 KB)
- avguard.exe (105.55 KB)
- avnotify.exe (278.05 KB)
- avrestart.exe (175.05 KB)
- avscan.exe (620.05 KB)
- avshadow.exe (239.55 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (54.05 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (792.05 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (575.55 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (226.05 KB)
- avwsc.exe (492.60 KB)
- ccuac.exe (119.55 KB)
- fact.exe (444.55 KB)
- guardgui.exe (130.05 KB)
- inssda64.exe (164.05 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (108.55 KB)
- licmgr.exe (93.57 KB)
- offercast_avirav7_.exe (1.23 MB)
- sched.exe (82.05 KB)
- setup.exe (754.55 KB)
- setuppending.exe (87.05 KB)
- update.exe (584.55 KB)
- updrgui.exe (43.05 KB)
- wsctool.exe (142.05 KB)
This info is about Avira Free Antivirus version 220.127.116.1180
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Avira Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Avira Free Antivirus:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aebb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aecore.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aeemu.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aeexp.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira AntiVir Desktop
Avira Free Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company Avira. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Avira Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 05:02:11.063