Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computerAvira
. You can read more on Avira or check for application updates here
. More details about Avira Free Antivirus can be found at http://www.avira.es/free-av
. Avira Free Antivirus is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Avira Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 378.28 KB (387360 bytes) on disk and is titled avcenter.exe.
Avira Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 11.45 MB (12006768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.28 KB)
- avcenter.exe (378.28 KB)
- avconfig.exe (448.78 KB)
- avgnt.exe (375.78 KB)
- avguard.exe (106.78 KB)
- avnotify.exe (278.28 KB)
- avrestart.exe (176.78 KB)
- avscan.exe (624.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (77.28 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (56.28 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (551.78 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (226.78 KB)
- avwsc.exe (161.20 KB)
- fact.exe (469.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (164.78 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (81.28 KB)
- licmgr.exe (112.35 KB)
- sched.exe (83.28 KB)
- setup.exe (773.28 KB)
- setuppending.exe (89.28 KB)
- update.exe (612.78 KB)
- updrgui.exe (45.28 KB)
- wsctool.exe (84.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.116
of Avira Free Antivirus. Click on the links below for other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application marketed by Avira. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Avira Free Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.es/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 23:26:38.120