Avira Free Antivirus
You can find on this page details on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. You can find out more on Avira or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.avira.com/fr/free-av
to get more info about Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's website. Usually the Avira Free Antivirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Avira Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. avcenter.exe is the Avira Free Antivirus's main executable file and it occupies circa 382.45 KB (391632 bytes) on disk.
Avira Free Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which take 9.36 MB (9813480
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.35 MB)
- avadmin.exe (83.95 KB)
- avcenter.exe (382.45 KB)
- avconfig.exe (488.99 KB)
- avgnt.exe (340.49 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avhlp.exe (64.95 KB)
- avnotify.exe (296.99 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (457.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (242.95 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (454.45 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (227.45 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.93 KB)
- fact.exe (482.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (169.95 KB)
- inssda64.exe (165.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (84.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (698.78 KB)
- update.exe (598.28 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (78.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 22.214.171.1242
only. Click on the links below for other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application marketed by Avira. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Avira Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". The Avira Free Antivirus application will be found automatically. After you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.avira.com/fr/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-12 12:23:32.380