Avira Free Antivirus
This page contains complete information on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. Check out here
where you can read more on Avira. Please open http://www.avira.com/free-av
if you want to read more on Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled avcenter.exe and occupies 298.95 KB (306128 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Avira Free Antivirus. They take 12.48 MB (13085632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.35 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.45 KB)
- avcenter.exe (298.95 KB)
- avconfig.exe (310.95 KB)
- avgnt.exe (252.45 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avhlp.exe (64.95 KB)
- avira_free_antivirus.exe (2.00 MB)
- avnotify.exe (204.45 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (478.95 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (452.95 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (228.95 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.41 KB)
- fact.exe (436.95 KB)
- guardgui.exe (128.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (79.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- migrationAssistant.exe (1.95 MB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (730.95 KB)
- update.exe (563.95 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (77.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 126.96.36.1999
alone. You can find here a few links to other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is a program by the software company Avira. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Avira Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.avira.com/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 14:25:33.643