Avira Free Antivirus
You can find below details on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Avira. Further information about Avira Free Antivirus can be found at http://www.avira.com/fr/free-av
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus. The program's main executable file is called avcenter.exe and occupies 382.45 KB (391632 bytes).
Avira Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.30 MB (13943072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.72 MB)
- avadmin.exe (83.95 KB)
- avcenter.exe (382.45 KB)
- avconfig.exe (488.99 KB)
- avgnt.exe (340.49 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avira_free_antivirus.exe (2.00 MB)
- avnotify.exe (296.99 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (457.49 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (454.45 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (227.45 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.93 KB)
- fact.exe (483.49 KB)
- guardgui.exe (169.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (84.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- migrationAssistant.exe (1.95 MB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (699.99 KB)
- update.exe (599.49 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (78.95 KB)
This info is about Avira Free Antivirus version 188.8.131.528
only. You can find here a few links to other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is a program released by the software company Avira. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Avira Free Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.com/fr/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 08:48:17.397