Avira Free Antivirus
You can find below details on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. Additional info about Avira can be seen here
. More data about the application Avira Free Antivirus can be found at http://www.avira.ru/free-av
. Avira Free Antivirus is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder, depending on the user's decision. Avira Free Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Avira Free Antivirus's main file takes about 378.28 KB (387360 bytes) and is named avcenter.exe.
Avira Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.12 MB (11655432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avcenter.exe (378.28 KB)
- avconfig.exe (448.78 KB)
- avgnt.exe (375.78 KB)
- avguard.exe (105.78 KB)
- avnotify.exe (260.28 KB)
- avrestart.exe (176.78 KB)
- avscan.exe (623.78 KB)
- avshadow.exe (77.28 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (56.78 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (548.78 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (226.78 KB)
- avwsc.exe (113.95 KB)
- fact.exe (469.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (164.78 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (81.28 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (82.28 KB)
- setup.exe (772.78 KB)
- update.exe (605.28 KB)
- updrgui.exe (45.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2061
of Avira Free Antivirus. For other Avira Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is a program by the software company Avira. Some users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". The Avira Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avira.ru/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 18:36:09.447