Avira Free Antivirus
This info is about Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PCAvira
. You can read more on Avira or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Avira Free Antivirus can be found at http://www.avira.com/free-av
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir UserName directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir UserName\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus. The application's main executable file occupies 139.88 KB (143240 bytes) on disk and is labeled apnstub.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Avira Free Antivirus. They take 8.52 MB (8931552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.35 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.45 KB)
- avcenter.exe (298.95 KB)
- avconfig.exe (304.45 KB)
- avgnt.exe (252.45 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avhlp.exe (64.95 KB)
- avnotify.exe (204.45 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (478.95 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (452.95 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (228.95 KB)
- avwsc.exe (113.55 KB)
- fact.exe (436.95 KB)
- guardgui.exe (128.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (75.45 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (728.95 KB)
- update.exe (563.95 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (77.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 10.2.0.703
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Avira Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application released by Avira. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.com/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir UserName\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 23:03:34.613