Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computerAvira
. You can read more on Avira or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.avira.es/free-av
to get more facts about Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's website. Avira Free Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Avira Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. The program's main executable file is named avcenter.exe and occupies 378.28 KB (387360 bytes).
Avira Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.68 MB (12252552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.28 KB)
- avcenter.exe (378.28 KB)
- avconfig.exe (448.78 KB)
- avgnt.exe (375.78 KB)
- avguard.exe (106.78 KB)
- avnotify.exe (260.28 KB)
- avrestart.exe (176.78 KB)
- avscan.exe (624.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (241.78 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (56.28 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (551.78 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (226.78 KB)
- avwsc.exe (113.95 KB)
- fact.exe (469.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (164.78 KB)
- inssda64.exe (165.28 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (81.28 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (83.28 KB)
- setup.exe (772.28 KB)
- setuppending.exe (89.28 KB)
- update.exe (605.78 KB)
- updrgui.exe (45.28 KB)
- wsctool.exe (76.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2064
of Avira Free Antivirus. Click on the links below for other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company Avira. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.es/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-27 13:32:13.270