Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. Additional info about Avira can be seen here
. More details about the program Avira Free Antivirus can be found at http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
. The application is often located in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). Avira Free Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Arquivos de programas\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. The application's main executable file occupies 382.45 KB (391632 bytes) on disk and is labeled avcenter.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Avira Free Antivirus. They occupy about 9.19 MB (9632424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.72 MB)
- avcenter.exe (382.45 KB)
- avconfig.exe (488.99 KB)
- avgnt.exe (340.49 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avnotify.exe (296.99 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (457.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (454.45 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (227.45 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.93 KB)
- fact.exe (482.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (169.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (84.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (698.78 KB)
- update.exe (598.28 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
This page is about Avira Free Antivirus version 22.214.171.1242
only. For more Avira Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Avira Free Antivirus.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Avira Free Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aebb.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aecore.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aeemu.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aeexp.dll
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira AntiVir Desktop
Avira Free Antivirus is an application released by Avira. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". The Avira Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. When you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-17 19:59:39.233