Avira Free Antivirus
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computerAvira
. Further information on Avira can be seen here
. Please open http://www.avira.com/fr/free-av
if you want to read more on Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Avira Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Avira Free Antivirus's main file takes about 378.28 KB (387360 bytes) and is named avcenter.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Avira Free Antivirus. They occupy about 11.27 MB (11817800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.28 KB)
- avcenter.exe (378.28 KB)
- avconfig.exe (448.78 KB)
- avgnt.exe (375.78 KB)
- avguard.exe (105.78 KB)
- avnotify.exe (260.28 KB)
- avrestart.exe (176.78 KB)
- avscan.exe (623.78 KB)
- avshadow.exe (77.28 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (56.28 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (548.78 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (226.78 KB)
- avwsc.exe (113.95 KB)
- fact.exe (469.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (164.78 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (81.28 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (82.28 KB)
- setup.exe (772.78 KB)
- update.exe (605.28 KB)
- updrgui.exe (45.28 KB)
- wsctool.exe (76.78 KB)
This page is about Avira Free Antivirus version 188.8.131.529
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Avira Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company Avira. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Free Antivirus application will be found automatically. When you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.com/fr/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-11 19:50:25.247