Avira Free Antivirus
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. More info about Avira can be found here
. You can get more details about Avira Free Antivirus at http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
. Usually the Avira Free Antivirus program is found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Avira Free Antivirus is C:\Arquivos de programas\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. The application's main executable file occupies 378.28 KB (387360 bytes) on disk and is named avcenter.exe.
Avira Free Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which take 19.23 MB (20160472
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AdministrativeRightsProvider.exe (564.24 KB)
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avcenter.exe (378.28 KB)
- avconfig.exe (448.78 KB)
- avgnt.exe (375.78 KB)
- avguard.exe (106.78 KB)
- avira_ptbr____fm.exe (4.52 MB)
- avmailc.exe (805.80 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (531.24 KB)
- avnotify.exe (260.28 KB)
- avrestart.exe (176.78 KB)
- avscan.exe (624.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (77.28 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (56.28 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (551.78 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (226.78 KB)
- avwsc.exe (113.95 KB)
- ccuac.exe (457.74 KB)
- checkt.exe (391.80 KB)
- fact.exe (469.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (164.78 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (81.28 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (449.24 KB)
- sched.exe (83.28 KB)
- SecurityCenter.exe (385.24 KB)
- setup.exe (772.28 KB)
- setuppending.exe (89.28 KB)
- update.exe (605.78 KB)
- updrgui.exe (45.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 22.214.171.1244
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Avira Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Avira Free Antivirus:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Avira Free Antivirus:
- C:\Arquivos de programas\Avira\AntiVir Desktop
- C:\Arquivos de programas\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avrestart.exe
- C:\Arquivos de programas\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\rcimage.dll
- C:\Arquivos de programas\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\rctext.dll
- C:\Arquivos de programas\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\restartrc.dll
Avira Free Antivirus is a program offered by the software company Avira. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. After you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-09 00:50:06.700