Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PCAvira
. More data about Avira can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Avira Free Antivirus at http://www.avira.com/free-av
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Avira Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Avira Free Antivirus's primary file takes around 685.58 KB (702032 bytes) and is named avcenter.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Avira Free Antivirus. They occupy about 17.89 MB (18759376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (405.58 KB)
- avcenter.exe (685.58 KB)
- avconfig.exe (835.58 KB)
- avgnt.exe (732.58 KB)
- sched.exe (420.08 KB)
- avnotify.exe (667.58 KB)
- avrestart.exe (532.58 KB)
- avscan.exe (1,018.08 KB)
- avshadow.exe (608.08 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (398.08 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (1,015.58 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (1,004.58 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (483.08 KB)
- avwsc.exe (1.15 MB)
- ccuac.exe (452.58 KB)
- checkt.exe (390.08 KB)
- fact.exe (858.08 KB)
- guardgui.exe (641.58 KB)
- inssda64.exe (475.08 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (436.58 KB)
- licmgr.exe (471.08 KB)
- setup.exe (1.78 MB)
- setuppending.exe (406.58 KB)
- toastnotifier.exe (65.58 KB)
- update.exe (1.01 MB)
- updrgui.exe (383.08 KB)
- wsctool.exe (480.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2064
of Avira Free Antivirus. For more Avira Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Avira Free Antivirus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\about.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aebb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aecore.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aecrypto.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira AntiVir Desktop
Avira Free Antivirus is an application released by Avira. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Avira Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.com/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 14:33:38.490