Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PCAvira
. More information about Avira can be seen here
. Click on http://www.avira.com/free-av
to get more details about Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's website. Avira Free Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus. avcenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 645.57 KB (661064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Avira Free Antivirus. They occupy 21.86 MB (22924344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avadmin.exe (427.57 KB)
- avcenter.exe (645.57 KB)
- avconfig.exe (748.07 KB)
- avgnt.exe (665.07 KB)
- avguard.exe (430.07 KB)
- avnotify.exe (734.57 KB)
- avrestart.exe (499.57 KB)
- avscan.exe (946.07 KB)
- avshadow.exe (421.57 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (402.07 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (1.11 MB)
- avwebloader.exe (551.57 KB)
- avwsc.exe (829.55 KB)
- ccuac.exe (463.57 KB)
- checkt.exe (392.57 KB)
- fact.exe (770.07 KB)
- guardgui.exe (455.57 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (456.07 KB)
- licmgr.exe (442.07 KB)
- Offercast_AVIRAV7_.exe (1.23 MB)
- sched.exe (430.07 KB)
- setup.exe (1.24 MB)
- setuppending.exe (412.57 KB)
- update.exe (910.57 KB)
- updrgui.exe (390.07 KB)
- wsctool.exe (629.07 KB)
The current page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 18.104.22.1683
only. You can find below info on other releases of Avira Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application marketed by Avira. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Avira Free Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.com/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-24 19:10:50.803