Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PCAvira
. Check out here
for more info on Avira. Please open http://www.avira.com/free-av
if you want to read more on Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's web page. Usually the Avira Free Antivirus program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Avira Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 683.08 KB (699472 bytes) on disk and is labeled avcenter.exe.
The executables below are part of Avira Free Antivirus. They take an average of 24.35 MB (25531800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avadmin.exe (405.58 KB)
- avcenter.exe (683.08 KB)
- avconfig.exe (827.08 KB)
- avgnt.exe (720.58 KB)
- sched.exe (420.08 KB)
- avnotify.exe (659.58 KB)
- avrestart.exe (532.58 KB)
- avscan.exe (1,006.58 KB)
- avshadow.exe (607.58 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (398.08 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (1,015.58 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (1,015.08 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (483.08 KB)
- avwsc.exe (1.14 MB)
- ccuac.exe (452.58 KB)
- checkt.exe (390.08 KB)
- fact.exe (857.08 KB)
- guardgui.exe (456.58 KB)
- inssda64.exe (475.08 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (436.58 KB)
- licmgr.exe (470.58 KB)
- Offercast_AVIRAV7_.exe (1.23 MB)
- setup.exe (1.77 MB)
- setuppending.exe (406.58 KB)
- update.exe (1.00 MB)
- updrgui.exe (383.08 KB)
- wsctool.exe (480.08 KB)
The current page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 126.96.36.1992
alone. You can find below a few links to other Avira Free Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Avira Free Antivirus.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Avira Free Antivirus:
The files below remain on your disk by Avira Free Antivirus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aebb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aecore.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aecrypto.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aedroid.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira AntiVir Desktop
Avira Free Antivirus is a program by Avira. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Avira Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". The Avira Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.com/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 05:31:36.760