Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computerAvira
. More information on Avira can be seen here
. Click on http://www.avira.com/fr/free-av
to get more data about Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's website. Avira Free Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to remove Avira Free Antivirus. Avira Free Antivirus's primary file takes around 298.95 KB (306128 bytes) and is called avcenter.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Avira Free Antivirus. They take about 8.38 MB (8784040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.35 MB)
- avcenter.exe (298.95 KB)
- avconfig.exe (310.95 KB)
- avgnt.exe (252.45 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avhlp.exe (64.95 KB)
- avnotify.exe (204.45 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (480.95 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (452.95 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (228.95 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.41 KB)
- fact.exe (436.95 KB)
- guardgui.exe (128.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (79.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (731.45 KB)
- update.exe (563.95 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Avira Free Antivirus. For other Avira Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is a program marketed by Avira. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". The Avira Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. When you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.com/fr/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-08 04:55:02.573