Avira Free Antivirus
This page contains complete information on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PCAvira
. More information about Avira can be read here
. Please follow http://www.avira.nl/free-av
if you want to read more on Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus. avcenter.exe is the Avira Free Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies around 378.28 KB (387360 bytes) on disk.
Avira Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 11.27 MB (11817800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.28 KB)
- avcenter.exe (378.28 KB)
- avconfig.exe (448.78 KB)
- avgnt.exe (375.78 KB)
- avguard.exe (105.78 KB)
- avnotify.exe (260.28 KB)
- avrestart.exe (176.78 KB)
- avscan.exe (623.78 KB)
- avshadow.exe (77.28 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (56.28 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (548.78 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (226.78 KB)
- avwsc.exe (113.95 KB)
- fact.exe (469.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (164.78 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (81.28 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (82.28 KB)
- setup.exe (772.78 KB)
- update.exe (605.28 KB)
- updrgui.exe (45.28 KB)
- wsctool.exe (76.78 KB)
This page is about Avira Free Antivirus version 126.96.36.1992
only. Click on the links below for other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application released by Avira. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.nl/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-13 10:18:51.010