Avira Free Antivirus
You can find below details on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. More information on Avira can be found here
. You can get more details related to Avira Free Antivirus at http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
. Usually the Avira Free Antivirus application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Avira Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. The program's main executable file has a size of 382.45 KB (391632 bytes) on disk and is named avcenter.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Avira Free Antivirus. They occupy about 9.67 MB (10141560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.72 MB)
- avadmin.exe (83.95 KB)
- avcenter.exe (382.45 KB)
- avconfig.exe (488.99 KB)
- avgnt.exe (340.49 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avnotify.exe (296.99 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (457.49 KB)
- avshadow.exe (242.95 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (454.45 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (227.45 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.93 KB)
- fact.exe (483.49 KB)
- guardgui.exe (169.95 KB)
- inssda64.exe (165.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (84.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (699.99 KB)
- update.exe (599.49 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (78.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.119
of Avira Free Antivirus. For more Avira Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application released by Avira. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Avira Free Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-21 18:58:29.337