Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. More information on Avira can be seen here
. You can see more info about Avira Free Antivirus at http://www.avira.ru/free-av
. Usually the Avira Free Antivirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus. The application's main executable file has a size of 382.45 KB (391632 bytes) on disk and is labeled avcenter.exe.
Avira Free Antivirus is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.04 MB (9475096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.35 MB)
- avadmin.exe (83.95 KB)
- avcenter.exe (382.45 KB)
- avconfig.exe (488.99 KB)
- avgnt.exe (340.49 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avhlp.exe (64.95 KB)
- avnotify.exe (296.99 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (457.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (454.45 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (227.45 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.93 KB)
- fact.exe (482.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (169.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (84.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (698.78 KB)
- update.exe (598.28 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (78.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2069
of Avira Free Antivirus. For more Avira Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is a program offered by Avira. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Avira Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.ru/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-26 09:11:13.657