Avira Free Antivirus
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. You can find out more on Avira or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Avira Free Antivirus can be seen at http://www.avira.com/free-av
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. avcenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 686.80 KB (703280 bytes) on disk.
Avira Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.89 MB (22957088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (407.30 KB)
- avcenter.exe (686.80 KB)
- avconfig.exe (801.24 KB)
- avgnt.exe (686.30 KB)
- sched.exe (421.80 KB)
- avira_en____fm.exe (4.37 MB)
- avnotify.exe (686.24 KB)
- avrestart.exe (534.74 KB)
- avscan.exe (991.74 KB)
- avshadow.exe (609.80 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (400.74 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (970.30 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (969.30 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (485.74 KB)
- avwsc.exe (1,019.20 KB)
- ccuac.exe (454.30 KB)
- checkt.exe (391.80 KB)
- fact.exe (859.74 KB)
- guardgui.exe (644.24 KB)
- inssda64.exe (477.74 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (442.24 KB)
- licmgr.exe (473.74 KB)
- setup.exe (1.75 MB)
- setuppending.exe (408.30 KB)
- update.exe (1.01 MB)
- updrgui.exe (384.80 KB)
- wsctool.exe (482.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1994
of Avira Free Antivirus. You can find below info on other application versions of Avira Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application marketed by Avira. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Avira Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.avira.com/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-07 17:29:13.803