Avira Free Antivirus
This info is about Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. You can find out more on Avira or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.avira.it/
if you want to read more on Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's website. Usually the Avira Free Antivirus program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Avira Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. The application's main executable file has a size of 378.28 KB (387360 bytes) on disk and is named avcenter.exe.
Avira Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.77 MB (12345488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.28 KB)
- avcenter.exe (378.28 KB)
- avconfig.exe (448.78 KB)
- avgnt.exe (375.78 KB)
- avguard.exe (106.78 KB)
- avnotify.exe (278.28 KB)
- avrestart.exe (176.78 KB)
- avscan.exe (624.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (241.78 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (56.28 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (551.78 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (226.78 KB)
- avwsc.exe (161.20 KB)
- fact.exe (469.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (164.78 KB)
- inssda64.exe (166.28 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (81.28 KB)
- licmgr.exe (112.35 KB)
- sched.exe (83.28 KB)
- setup.exe (773.28 KB)
- setuppending.exe (89.28 KB)
- update.exe (612.78 KB)
- updrgui.exe (45.28 KB)
- wsctool.exe (84.78 KB)
The current page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 18.104.22.1686
alone. You can find below a few links to other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is a program by Avira. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.it/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-17 09:52:20.627