Avira Free Antivirus
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computerAvira
. Check out here
for more info on Avira. Please open http://www.avira.com/free-av
if you want to read more on Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Avira Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. The application's main executable file is labeled avcenter.exe and its approximative size is 382.45 KB (391632 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Avira Free Antivirus. They take about 9.35 MB (9803176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.72 MB)
- avadmin.exe (83.95 KB)
- avcenter.exe (382.45 KB)
- avconfig.exe (488.99 KB)
- avgnt.exe (340.49 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avnotify.exe (296.99 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (457.49 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (454.45 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (227.45 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.93 KB)
- fact.exe (483.49 KB)
- guardgui.exe (169.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (84.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (699.99 KB)
- update.exe (599.49 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (78.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2067
of Avira Free Antivirus. Click on the links below for other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application offered by Avira. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Avira Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avira.com/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 11:05:31.290