Avira Free Antivirus
This page is about Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PCAvira
. More information on Avira can be seen here
. Click on http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
to get more data about Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's website. Avira Free Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. avcenter.exe is the Avira Free Antivirus's main executable file and it takes approximately 298.95 KB (306128 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Avira Free Antivirus. They take about 8.53 MB (8946248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.35 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.45 KB)
- avcenter.exe (298.95 KB)
- avconfig.exe (310.95 KB)
- avgnt.exe (252.45 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avhlp.exe (64.95 KB)
- avnotify.exe (204.45 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (478.95 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (452.95 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (228.95 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.41 KB)
- fact.exe (436.95 KB)
- guardgui.exe (128.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (79.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (731.45 KB)
- update.exe (563.95 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (77.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Avira Free Antivirus. You can find below info on other releases of Avira Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application marketed by Avira. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-30 02:05:05.530