Avira Free Antivirus
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. Go over here
for more info on Avira. Please open http://www.avira.es/free-av
if you want to read more on Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to remove Avira Free Antivirus. The application's main executable file is called apnstub.exe and occupies 139.88 KB (143240 bytes).
Avira Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 8.37 MB (8781480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.35 MB)
- avcenter.exe (298.95 KB)
- avconfig.exe (310.95 KB)
- avgnt.exe (252.45 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avhlp.exe (64.95 KB)
- avnotify.exe (204.45 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (478.95 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (452.95 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (228.95 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.41 KB)
- fact.exe (436.95 KB)
- guardgui.exe (128.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (79.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (730.95 KB)
- update.exe (563.95 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
This web page is about Avira Free Antivirus version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other versions of Avira Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is a program by the software company Avira. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Avira Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.es/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 09:32:03.237