Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computerAvira
. Further information on Avira can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
if you want to read more on Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's page. Avira Free Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder, depending on the user's option. Avira Free Antivirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. The program's main executable file is named avcenter.exe and occupies 298.95 KB (306128 bytes).
Avira Free Antivirus is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.80 MB (9224216
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.35 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.45 KB)
- avcenter.exe (298.95 KB)
- avconfig.exe (310.95 KB)
- avgnt.exe (252.45 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avhlp.exe (64.95 KB)
- avnotify.exe (204.45 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (480.95 KB)
- avshadow.exe (242.95 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (452.95 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (228.95 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.41 KB)
- fact.exe (436.95 KB)
- guardgui.exe (128.95 KB)
- inssda64.exe (104.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (79.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (731.45 KB)
- update.exe (563.95 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (77.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Avira Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is a program released by the software company Avira. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-26 15:42:55.467