Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. Further information on Avira can be found here
. You can see more info about Avira Free Antivirus at http://www.avira.tw/free-av
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). Avira Free Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. The program's main executable file is named avcenter.exe and it has a size of 377.78 KB (386848 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Avira Free Antivirus. They take 11.77 MB (12341392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.28 KB)
- avcenter.exe (377.78 KB)
- avconfig.exe (448.28 KB)
- avgnt.exe (375.78 KB)
- avguard.exe (106.28 KB)
- avnotify.exe (278.28 KB)
- avrestart.exe (176.78 KB)
- avscan.exe (624.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (241.78 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (56.28 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (551.28 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (226.28 KB)
- avwsc.exe (161.20 KB)
- fact.exe (469.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (164.78 KB)
- inssda64.exe (165.78 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (81.28 KB)
- licmgr.exe (111.85 KB)
- sched.exe (83.28 KB)
- setup.exe (773.28 KB)
- setuppending.exe (89.28 KB)
- update.exe (612.28 KB)
- updrgui.exe (45.28 KB)
- wsctool.exe (84.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 184.108.40.2066
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is a program marketed by Avira. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Avira Free Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.avira.tw/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-08 11:41:36.243