Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computerAvira
. Go over here
for more info on Avira. More details about the program Avira Free Antivirus can be seen at http://www.avira.nl/free-av
. Usually the Avira Free Antivirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Avira Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. The application's main executable file occupies 382.45 KB (391632 bytes) on disk and is titled avcenter.exe.
Avira Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.35 MB (9803176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.72 MB)
- avadmin.exe (83.95 KB)
- avcenter.exe (382.45 KB)
- avconfig.exe (488.99 KB)
- avgnt.exe (340.49 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avnotify.exe (296.99 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (457.49 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (454.45 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (227.45 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.93 KB)
- fact.exe (483.49 KB)
- guardgui.exe (169.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (84.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (699.99 KB)
- update.exe (599.49 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (78.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 18.104.22.1680
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is a program by the software company Avira. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Avira Free Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". The Avira Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.nl/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-08 21:05:50.140