Avira Free Antivirus
This web page is about Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computerAvira
. Go over here
where you can read more on Avira. You can get more details related to Avira Free Antivirus at http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
. Avira Free Antivirus is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder, subject to the user's option. Avira Free Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. The program's main executable file is labeled avcenter.exe and occupies 378.72 KB (387808 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Avira Free Antivirus. They take about 11.44 MB (11999808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.86 KB)
- avcenter.exe (378.72 KB)
- avconfig.exe (446.22 KB)
- avgnt.exe (376.22 KB)
- avguard.exe (108.22 KB)
- avnotify.exe (278.72 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.22 KB)
- avscan.exe (625.22 KB)
- avshadow.exe (77.72 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (56.86 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (552.22 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (227.36 KB)
- avwsc.exe (161.63 KB)
- fact.exe (469.86 KB)
- guardgui.exe (165.22 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (81.72 KB)
- licmgr.exe (95.23 KB)
- sched.exe (84.72 KB)
- setup.exe (774.22 KB)
- setuppending.exe (89.72 KB)
- update.exe (613.22 KB)
- updrgui.exe (45.86 KB)
- wsctool.exe (85.22 KB)
The current page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 126.96.36.1997
only. You can find here a few links to other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is a program offered by Avira. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Avira Free Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 15:42:53.610