Avira Free Antivirus
You can find below details on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PCAvira
. You can find out more on Avira or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.avira.es/free-av
if you want to read more on Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to remove Avira Free Antivirus. avcenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 298.95 KB (306128 bytes) on disk.
Avira Free Antivirus is composed of the following executables which take 8.53 MB (8946248
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.35 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.45 KB)
- avcenter.exe (298.95 KB)
- avconfig.exe (310.95 KB)
- avgnt.exe (252.45 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avhlp.exe (64.95 KB)
- avnotify.exe (204.45 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (478.95 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (452.95 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (228.95 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.41 KB)
- fact.exe (436.95 KB)
- guardgui.exe (128.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (79.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (731.45 KB)
- update.exe (563.95 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (77.95 KB)
This info is about Avira Free Antivirus version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other Avira Free Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application offered by the software company Avira. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". The Avira Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avira.es/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-23 08:37:40.977