Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computerAvira
. Check out here
where you can read more on Avira. More information about the program Avira Free Antivirus can be seen at http://www.avira.es/free-av
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 378.28 KB (387360 bytes) on disk and is called avcenter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Avira Free Antivirus. They take an average of 11.59 MB (12155496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.28 KB)
- avcenter.exe (378.28 KB)
- avconfig.exe (448.78 KB)
- avgnt.exe (375.78 KB)
- avguard.exe (105.78 KB)
- avnotify.exe (260.28 KB)
- avrestart.exe (176.78 KB)
- avscan.exe (623.78 KB)
- avshadow.exe (241.78 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (56.28 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (548.78 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (226.78 KB)
- avwsc.exe (113.95 KB)
- fact.exe (469.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (164.78 KB)
- inssda64.exe (165.28 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (81.28 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (82.28 KB)
- setup.exe (772.78 KB)
- update.exe (605.28 KB)
- updrgui.exe (45.28 KB)
- wsctool.exe (76.78 KB)
The current page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 126.96.36.1990
only. For other Avira Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is a program released by the software company Avira. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.es/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-22 22:21:11.730