Avira Free Antivirus
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PCAvira
. More information on Avira can be found here
. More details about Avira Free Antivirus can be found at http://www.avira.es/free-av
. The program is usually located in the C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Avira Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Avira Free Antivirus's primary file takes about 382.45 KB (391632 bytes) and its name is avcenter.exe.
Avira Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 8.88 MB (9308280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.35 MB)
- avcenter.exe (382.45 KB)
- avconfig.exe (488.99 KB)
- avgnt.exe (340.49 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avhlp.exe (64.95 KB)
- avnotify.exe (296.99 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (457.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (454.45 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (227.45 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.93 KB)
- fact.exe (482.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (169.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (84.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (698.78 KB)
- update.exe (598.28 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
This data is about Avira Free Antivirus version 188.8.131.525
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Avira Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is a program by the software company Avira. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.es/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 15:31:29.917