Avira Free Antivirus
This web page is about Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computerAvira
. Further information on Avira can be found here
. More information about Avira Free Antivirus can be seen at http://www.avira.it/
. Usually the Avira Free Antivirus application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Avira Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. avcenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 298.95 KB (306128 bytes) on disk.
Avira Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.79 MB (9222168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.35 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.45 KB)
- avcenter.exe (298.95 KB)
- avconfig.exe (310.95 KB)
- avgnt.exe (252.45 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avhlp.exe (64.95 KB)
- avnotify.exe (204.45 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (478.95 KB)
- avshadow.exe (242.95 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (452.95 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (228.95 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.41 KB)
- fact.exe (436.95 KB)
- guardgui.exe (128.95 KB)
- inssda64.exe (104.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (79.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (731.45 KB)
- update.exe (563.95 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (77.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Avira Free Antivirus. You can find here a few links to other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application released by the software company Avira. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". The Avira Free Antivirus application will be found automatically. When you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.avira.it/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 12:03:29.037