Avira Free Antivirus
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PCAvira
. Go over here
for more details on Avira. Click on http://www.avira.com/free-av
to get more data about Avira Free Antivirus on Avira's website. Avira Free Antivirus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to remove Avira Free Antivirus. The program's main executable file is titled avcenter.exe and its approximative size is 321.05 KB (328760 bytes).
Avira Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.53 MB (8944544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (80.05 KB)
- avcenter.exe (321.05 KB)
- avconfig.exe (421.55 KB)
- avgnt.exe (337.05 KB)
- avguard.exe (105.55 KB)
- avnotify.exe (278.05 KB)
- avrestart.exe (175.05 KB)
- avscan.exe (620.05 KB)
- avshadow.exe (239.55 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (54.55 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (792.05 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (575.55 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (226.05 KB)
- avwsc.exe (492.60 KB)
- ccuac.exe (119.55 KB)
- fact.exe (444.55 KB)
- guardgui.exe (130.55 KB)
- inssda64.exe (164.05 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (108.55 KB)
- licmgr.exe (93.57 KB)
- offercast_avirav7_.exe (1.23 MB)
- sched.exe (82.55 KB)
- setup.exe (754.55 KB)
- setuppending.exe (87.05 KB)
- update.exe (584.55 KB)
- updrgui.exe (43.05 KB)
- wsctool.exe (142.05 KB)
The current page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 126.96.36.19983
only. You can find below a few links to other Avira Free Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application by the software company Avira. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Avira Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.avira.com/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-24 05:30:21.433