Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computerAvira
. Check out here
for more info on Avira. You can read more about on Avira Free Antivirus at http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Avira Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. avcenter.exe is the Avira Free Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies about 382.45 KB (391632 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Avira Free Antivirus. They take about 9.67 MB (10141560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.72 MB)
- avadmin.exe (83.95 KB)
- avcenter.exe (382.45 KB)
- avconfig.exe (488.99 KB)
- avgnt.exe (340.49 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avnotify.exe (296.99 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (457.49 KB)
- avshadow.exe (242.95 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (454.45 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (227.45 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.93 KB)
- fact.exe (483.49 KB)
- guardgui.exe (169.95 KB)
- inssda64.exe (165.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (84.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (699.99 KB)
- update.exe (599.49 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (78.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1240
of Avira Free Antivirus. Click on the links below for other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application offered by Avira. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Avira Free Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.avira.com/pt-br/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-10 15:47:31.283