Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computerAvira
. Check out here
where you can read more on Avira. You can get more details on Avira Free Antivirus at http://www.avira.com/tr/free-av
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Avira Free Antivirus's main file takes about 298.95 KB (306128 bytes) and is named avcenter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Avira Free Antivirus. They occupy 12.48 MB (13086144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.35 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.45 KB)
- avcenter.exe (298.95 KB)
- avconfig.exe (310.95 KB)
- avgnt.exe (252.45 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avhlp.exe (64.95 KB)
- avira_free_antivirus.exe (2.00 MB)
- avnotify.exe (204.45 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (478.95 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (452.95 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (228.95 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.41 KB)
- fact.exe (436.95 KB)
- guardgui.exe (128.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (79.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- migrationAssistant.exe (1.95 MB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (731.45 KB)
- update.exe (563.95 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (77.95 KB)
This page is about Avira Free Antivirus version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application released by Avira. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". The Avira Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.avira.com/tr/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 09:37:59.850