Avira Free Antivirus
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PCAvira
. Further information on Avira can be seen here
. More information about the application Avira Free Antivirus can be found at http://www.avira.com/free-av
. Avira Free Antivirus is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus. Avira Free Antivirus's primary file takes around 654.05 KB (669752 bytes) and is called avcenter.exe.
Avira Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 18.16 MB (19038440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (431.05 KB)
- avcenter.exe (654.05 KB)
- avconfig.exe (763.55 KB)
- avgnt.exe (673.55 KB)
- avguard.exe (430.08 KB)
- avnotify.exe (747.05 KB)
- avrestart.exe (499.55 KB)
- avscan.exe (1.01 MB)
- avshadow.exe (587.55 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (402.05 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (993.58 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (993.58 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (553.05 KB)
- avwsc.exe (843.67 KB)
- ccuac.exe (463.58 KB)
- checkt.exe (392.55 KB)
- fact.exe (778.05 KB)
- guardgui.exe (462.05 KB)
- inssda64.exe (487.55 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (456.05 KB)
- licmgr.exe (447.55 KB)
- offercast_avirav7_.exe (1.27 MB)
- sched.exe (430.08 KB)
- setup.exe (1.33 MB)
- setuppending.exe (412.55 KB)
- update.exe (974.58 KB)
- updrgui.exe (390.05 KB)
- wsctool.exe (631.08 KB)
The current page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 220.127.116.110
only. You can find here a few links to other Avira Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application by the software company Avira. Some people want to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. After you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.avira.com/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 23:22:43.403