Avira Free Antivirus
You can find on this page details on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your computerAvira
. More info about Avira can be found here
. You can read more about about Avira Free Antivirus at http://www.avira.com/free-av
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Avira Free Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. The program's main executable file occupies 105.88 KB (108424 bytes) on disk and is titled apnstub.exe.
Avira Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.86 MB (9292805
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (105.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.34 MB)
- avadmin.exe (83.45 KB)
- avcenter.exe (314.45 KB)
- avconfig.exe (321.95 KB)
- avgnt.exe (264.45 KB)
- avguard.exe (106.95 KB)
- avguardmgr.exe (153.00 KB)
- avhlp.exe (64.95 KB)
- avnotify.exe (204.95 KB)
- avrestart.exe (175.45 KB)
- avscan.exe (478.45 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (452.95 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (228.95 KB)
- avwsc.exe (113.55 KB)
- fact.exe (444.95 KB)
- guardgui.exe (131.45 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (76.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (286.92 KB)
- sched.exe (83.70 KB)
- setup.exe (726.45 KB)
- update.exe (569.95 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (77.95 KB)
The current page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 220.127.116.119
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Avira Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application offered by the software company Avira. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Avira Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". The Avira Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.com/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 05:05:57.763